Company: Rod Martin's Complete Basement Systems
Location: Denver, CO
Department- Call Center
Reports to- Manager
Job Class- Non-Exempt
Job Status- Full Time
Follows up on proposals written by System Design Specialists and Services Technicians with two purposes – quality assurance and closure of the sale. Provides assistance to the Appointment Center as needed.
The CBS Way:
- Exhibit the Company’s Mission, Values, and Why Statements: Shows relentless determination to provide “WOW” service, achieve extraordinary results, and live out the company values by challenging the status quo.
- Optimistic Mindset and Beliefs: Maintains a belief that the company and employees are the best in the industry. Is guided by the assumption of good intent. Strives to maintain a positive, fun, and healthy work environment conducive to personal and professional excellence.
- Clear and Concise Communication: Adopts a “manage up” attitude, while also focusing on timely decision making, conflict resolution, and communication with internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes decisions with the end in mind and with consideration for the customer, the company, and the team. Innovation and healthy debate are encouraged.
- Team above Self Mentality: Puts what is best for the customer, the team, and the company first.
- Never Satisfied Mentality: Possesses basic technical skills with the ability to multi-task, while embracing change and treating every situation as an opportunity for growth.
- Problem Solving Mentality: Faces challenges head-on and actively seeks potential solutions with appropriate guidance from the team and management.
- Trust the Process: Open to learning and executing the established processed outlined in the playbook, with the idea that it can always be improved.
- Professional Behavior and Appearance: Maintains an attention to administrative-related duties (i.e., paperwork, electronic correspondence, and basic organization), as well as to professional attire and grooming.
- • Follows up with customers by telephone for the purposes of ensuring quality and selling previously unsold proposals. • Keeps customer files updated, complete, and accurate. • Meets or exceeds sales goals. • Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support the Sales, Service, and Appointment Center Departments.
- • Knowledge of customer service principles and practices. • Skill in operating personal computer and programs such as spreadsheets, database, and word processing software. • Skill in verbal and written communication. • Ability to understand, speak, read, and write English. • Ability to handle a variety of tasks. • Ability to perform accurate data entry. • Possess talent and personal traits: • Communication ● Motivation • Customer Focus ● Planning & Organization • Detail-Oriented ● Self-Management • Diplomacy & Tact ● Stress Management • Empathetic Outlook ● Teamwork • Interpersonal Skills