Company: Denver Doors and Closets
Location: Denver Metro Area
Interior Door Installer
Come join a winning team! After 3 years in business, Denver Doors and Closwets has become the leader in interior door replacement! Local and family owned, we are looking for team players with a great work ethics, a spirit of humility and a sense of adventure! We take pride in our excellence and strive to complete jobs with high moral and quality standards. We offer year-round work, paid training and competitive pay/benefits!
- Installation of pre-painted, pre-cut interior doors, measured to fit perfectly
- Assist in all aspects of job from set-up to installation to clean-up and customer care
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe environment at our warehouse and at customer site.
- Able to lift and carry all types of doors, while safely navigating stairways,hallways and tight spaces
- Begin day at warehouse in Centennial and be ready to drive to customer sites anywhere in the Denver Metro area
- Assists in organization of warehouse, receiving and inventory or product pre-job set up
- This is an entry-level position with opportunity for advancement
- Hard-working, reliable and ethical people that enjoy the reward of physical labor, team comradely and a variet of work environments (every home is different!)
- Attention to detail, problem solving and adaptability are must have traits
- Valid driver’s license, background check and drug testing may be required
- Construction experience a plus