Company: Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric
Location: Denver Metro Area
Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric has achieved the Denver Post's Top Workplace designation for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, and again for 2018! In addition to being named a Top Workplace, Applewood received special recognition as the company offering the best employee benefits in Denver. We are honored to have been recognized through survey results from our own employees in the areas of employee appreciation, leadership, values, ethics, pay, benefits and more. We have pride in our team and the skilled work we do.
Applewood has seen unprecedented growth over the past five years and is always interested in hearing from experienced professionals interested in working for the company. We are always hiring and we have more calls coming in than we can run.
We serve customers in the Denver metro area, Boulder, and Longmont. We are proud of our strong commitment to ethics and community. We have been providing safe, clean, courteous, and reliable services to homeowners since 1973.
Applewood Plumbing Heating and Electric is seeking experienced Plumbers to service and repair the equipment in our customer's homes. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the best places to work in Denver. If you are an experienced Plumber with excellent residential troubleshooting skills, we want to talk with you.
- 100% paid medical premiums for you AND your family!
- 401K Plan with company match
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Excellent earnings potential!
- Fully Stocked trucks, uniforms and field support
- Year-round work
- Paid training & on-going training to help you SUCCEED
- Amazing employee appreciation events
The Next Step:
Please view the video on our employment page at www.ApplewoodFixIt.com/employment.
Why Wait? Don't Wait. . . Call Now! 303-328-3097 and say you want to be part of one of Denver's Top Workplaces.
Remember the best time to find a GREAT job is when you have a good job!
- Addressing the customer's plumbing concerns
- Thoroughly checking the entire plumbing system for the customer
- Listening to the customer and providing suggestions and feedback to improve their existing system
- Completing all necessary repairs
- Completing all necessary paperwork
- You have experience troubleshooting plumbing systems
- You have a plumbing license
- You enjoy working with people
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a valid driver's license
- You have no DUI convictions or license suspensions within 5 years
- You can pass a drug test and a background check
- You reside in a location from which you can commute to our office within 45 minutes