Company: Egress, Inc.
Location: Denver Metro
Come join Colorado’s leader in egress window & window well installations and be part of our award-winning service! We offer a great team culture and take pride in providing topnotch installations with outstanding customer service to both homeowners and contractors. We provide year-round work in a great environment, paid training, competitive wages, and opportunity for advancement. After one year, we offer company-matched IRA’s and six paid holidays. This is a perfect job for someone who isn’t afraid of to work hard and who has a genuine interest and desire to learn the trade.
- Installation of egress windows, window wells, replacement windows, and water mitigation services
- Assist foreman in all aspects of job from set up to installation to clean up
- Responsible for maintaining a clean & safe job site and primarily responsible for lots & lots of dirt work, mostly with shovels & wheelbarrows but some machinery too
- Start each day at the office in north Denver to load up, then off to job sites all over the Denver Metro area and beyond
- We are looking for hardworking people who are ethical & reliable and a positive, team-player attitude
- This is an entry-level position with great opportunity for advancement. Background check & drug test required
- Valid driver’s license, construction and/or landscaping experience preferred, but not required