At Team Dave Logan, we always suggest you get multiple estimates before making any purchase with one of our companies. There are a lot of factors that go into purchasing decisions: project time line, quality of materials needed, warranties, schedule flexibility and price, to name a few.
While we are diligent in pre-screening and interviewing all the companies on Team Dave Logan, we do not regulate pricing. Each company provides a different level of service and those services are priced accordingly.
Home improvement and service companies vary in the service and price levels. The first company you contact may not be available to help you on the weekends. The second company you call may not offer the warranty you require. A third company may have the warranty and can come out on the weekend but may charge more than the first company. Different companies have different prices for different levels of service.
The choice is yours of which company you want to use.
- Does the company use the highest quality of materials?
- Are you OK with a company that can get the cost down by using minimum-quality materials?
- Do you want the company for fix your problem now and are you OK with paying extra for a shorter wait time?
- When do you need this project completed? Now or a few months from now when you have more budget?
- Do you want an extended warranty?
- Is the company you’ve used for years still competitive? Double check that the company you’ve used is still
operating with the same business model and management.
Things change over the years, so we suggest multiple estimates – every time.
We know customers have different demands and needs and our website accommodates as many projects as possible. We accommodate all kinds of projects, from those that can wait to those on a budget to ones that don’t need a warranty to those looking for the best product possible, regardless of price.
To make sure you get the quality, dedicated company that works best for your needs, get multiple estimates every time.