Think you’ve got what it takes to ace this quiz? Let’s test your knowledge of home improvement to see how skilled you really are!
- Which of the following colors is NOT considered one of the most common interior paint colors in the US?
- The standard height of most residential buildings is:
- 10 feet
- 9 feet
- 8 feet
- According to the National Roofing Contractors Association, how often should you have your roof inspected:
- At the beginning of every season
- Once every 2 years
- 2 times per year
- Which word below means: a style of landscape design requiring little or no irrigation or other maintenance, used in arid regions.
- According to the Carpet and Rug Institute, how often should you get your carpets professionally cleaned:
- Every 12-18 months
- Every 6-9 months
- Every 2 years
Answer key: 1) c; 2) b; 3) c; 4) b; 5) a
There’s a lot of information to know when it comes to home improvements. No matter what upgrades you’re considering for your home, it’s best to consult with a pro who has expertise and experience. Team Dave Logan can connect you with a reliable company to help with nearly any project on your list!