Looking to create an outdoor oasis that will make the neighbors want to jump the fence and join you for the 4th of July? Okay, okay…maybe you don’t love your neighbors that much. But if you’re ready to create a space that you and your family will enjoy all summer and into fall, try these tips!
- Determine your budget and which aesthetic you like.
Every great space starts with planning.
- Measure the size of sitting areas and outdoor living spaces. Then, choose the right furniture and accessories for your space. Don’t forget to consider comfort, style, and durability.
- Add some greenery - consider potted plants, flowers or a vegetable garden.
- Incorporate lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere in the evenings.
- Add a water feature, like a fountain, pond or bird bath.
- Create a space for outdoor cooking and dining.
- Add some fun elements, like a fire pit, outdoor games, or a hot tub.
- Personalize your outdoor oasis with outdoor art, sculptures and unique decor.
- Regularly maintain your outdoor space to keep it looking inviting and well-kept.
And if any of this sounds like too much to take on yourself, Team Dave Logan’s trusted landscaping and outdoor living pros can handle all of this for you, so you can get to soaking up the sun and enjoying Colorado’s beautiful summer in no time – without the difficulty of designing and creating the space on your own.