When To Call In The Professionals

Who do you call if your son stuffs his sister's Barbie doll in the toilet and it clogs?

You need to call a plumber.


A plumber is a professional who specializes in fixing plumbing problems, such as clogged toilets. They have the necessary tools and expertise to safely remove the blockage and restore the proper functioning of your toilet. In this case, attempting to remove the blockage yourself could result in further damage to your plumbing system or even injury, so it is best to leave it to a professional.

Find a Team Dave Logan Plumber!