The Greatest added value to your home is remodeling your kitchen and bathrooms.
- Granite countertops over acrylic, laminate or even man-made stone products would be advisable and are most desirable for resale.
- Removing box lights in kitchens is also a great upgrade.
- Adding depth and height to cabinets is something to consider as a complete upgrade and replacing your cabinets should be priced out vs. re-facing.
- Upgrade your sinks and vanities and always include attractive hardware.
- A porcelain tile upgrade to your shower or floor is an attractive option.
- Steam showers and jetted tubs can also be fun and make your home more attractive.
- Upgrading toilets at modest costs would also be a good choice.
Add bankable value to your home with great upgrades to both of these key areas to your home and reap the benefits of greater comfort, happiness now, and positive future value.