- Look for a company that has a good reputation, offers free estimates, and has competitive pricing.
- Do not pay a large up-front payment. This puts you at risk for a company taking your money and not performing the service.
- Make sure all promises and warranties are put in writing, including the type of paint they are using and the number of coats.
- Do not cut corners on cost by using cheap paint.
- Ask the company you are looking to hire what sort of prep work they do in order to get your project ready. Proper prep work will lead to a longer lasting paint job.