Did you know that appliances account for almost 17 % of your homes energy consumption?
- The top offenders are your refrigerator, clothes washer and clothes dryer.
- If you are thinking of replacing your appliances, make sure you consider both the cost of the appliance and the cost of running the appliance year after year.
- If you are thinking about fixing the appliance that you already have, please call one of our pre-screened appliance repair companies and they can help you!
How long should your appliances last?
- Will you be repairing your appliances or replacing them in the upcoming year?
- On average, your refrigerator should be keeping those eggs cold for about 14 years.
- Your clothes washer will be making the whites, white for 11 years and dishwashers 10 years.
- If your dishwasher needs repair and it’s only 6 years old, you may want to consider calling one of our pre-screened appliance repair companies before buying a new one!
Contact a Trusted Team Dave Logan Member