Company: J&K Roofing
Location: Golden, CO
J&K Roofing is a family owned and operated roofing company that opened for business in 1984. They value and appreciate their collaborative team focused approach and know how important their work is to their clients. J&K’s client's needs and concerns are at the center of everything they do. They are a committed team that supports each other with the goal of repairing and replacing client's roofs and exterior portions of their home.
J&K Roofing is looking for a Service Manager who wants to provide a great customer service experience for service, warranty and maintenance work, and build the service department into a revenue source for the company.
All applications will be reviewed and candidates from marginalized communities and non traditional backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
COMPENSATION - Here's what J&K can do for you:
- Full-time Salary of $65,000 to 75,000 based on qualifications
- Eligible for additional commission and bonus
- 2 weeks PTO when hired, not to be taken in the first 90 days
- We cover 50% of employee's health insurance
- Company trip
- Communication with existing customers and the ability to grow new business.
- Bid and procure service roofing work while maintaining relationships with ongoing customers. Bid and project manage scopes of work for current and potential clients.
- Manage accounts assigned by the company as well as accounts developed by our project managers. Oversee financials and budgets
- Development and management of relationships and Service Team.
- Manage service department and field staff including compensation, human resources, goal setting and performance reviews.
- Review and update the production schedule and any safety audits.
- Work closely with office staff, project managers and production crews.
- Timecard collection and review.
- Participate and train staff and crews.
- Customer service and service delivery.
- Manage incoming customer calls & inquiries and dispatching crews for warranty and service requests. Provide Foreman and Crews with job information and requirements.
- Manage workflow for preparing work orders, quotes, and material orders, ensuring change orders are properly documented and accounted for. Invoicing Customers for completed work.
- Review each job and ensure the information provided meets or exceeds J&K Roofing safety, quality, and value guidelines.
- Perform accurate roof inspection/assessment field walks of customer roofs.
- Completion and/or review of the following for new roofs or roof repairs.
- Customer invoices and payable invoices, aged accounts, and receivables.
- Financial analysis of project work on hand/work in progress and jobs completed.
- Purchasing of tools and equipment.
- Required: Minimum 5 years' experience in a management or construction administrative role; Minimum 3 years Roofing experience; and Advanced knowledge of the Roofing industry and construction techniques.
- Required: Bilingual (Spanish and English), both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships. Effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds, providing excellent customer service. Strong management, delegation, planning and people skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment that requires multi tasking, and organization with the ability to prioritize. Quickly review and solve problems.
- Strong communication, organization, multi-tasking, attention to detail and problem solving skills, both written and verbal.
- Practical computer skills and proficiency in MS Office. We will provide training on our service app to monitor workflow.
- Position may require occasional climbing, balancing, heavy lifting up to 70 pounds, stooping, kneeling, and walking on roofs. This position may require sitting or being on your feet for periods of time.
- Current Covid vaccination or ability to be vaccinated within 45 days of employment.