Company: Vivax Pros
Location: Denver Metro Area
*PROUD WINNER OF INC. BEST WORKPLACES 2018!*
WHAT MAKES VIVAX PROS the NO. 1 BEST PLACE TO WORK IN DENVER (according to the Denver Business Journal)?
- We are an industry leader having set the standard for service, innovation and growth
- Opportunity for growth- as a 7x Inc. 5000 winner, we are one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
- Other great perks like team potlucks, on site gym with free personal training, and the occasional friendly competition with some pretty awesome incentives
- Proud Winner of the BBB Torch Award for Business Ethics
WHY DO WE LIKE WORKING HERE?
When you get the opportunity to help build a company and measure your contributions (rather than clock in and clock out mentality) you feel a sense of ownership and pride. This is a company that promotes personal and professional growth. Growth in sales, leadership and more.
*Although a sales background, particularly in the home improvement / construction industry is preferred, it is not necessarily required for the right candidate. We hire individuals who fit into our unique culture, not necessarily those who look best on paper. We provide full paid training for those we are willing to invest in!
- Vivax Pros is the leader in home improvement services in Colorado, and we need to add new team members based on our rapid growth.
- We hire individuals who best fit our core values and company culture, not necessarily who look the best on paper. No Industry experience required.
- Uncapped commissions-No lead generation required
- Qualified appointments set in salesperson's calendar daily
- Full paid training provided
- iPhone and iPad provided
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 401K contributions
- Health Care Benefits
- Comprehensive training programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Fun company events, BBQs, contests and community involvement
- On-site fitness facility with a trainer
- Paid Time Off
Base Salary plus Commission - 100k+ first year opportunity!
- Positive and energetic person looking to join an award-winning team.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excited about personal and professional development
- Goal Oriented
- Reliable transportation and vehicle insurance
- Prior sales experience preferred