Company: Vivax Pros
Location: Denver Metro Area
WHAT MAKES VIVAX PROS the NO. 1 BEST PLACE TO WORK IN DENVER (according to the Denver Business Journal)?
- We are an industry leader having set the standard for service, innovation and growth
- Opportunity for growth- as a 7x Inc. 5000 winner, we are one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
- Other great perks like team potlucks, on site gym with free personal training, and the occasional friendly competition with some pretty awesome incentives
- Proud Winner of the BBB Torch Award for Business Ethics
WHY DO WE LIKE WORKING HERE?
When you get the opportunity to help build a company and measure your contributions (rather than clock in and clock out mentality) you feel a sense of ownership and pride. This is a company that promotes personal and professional growth. Growth in sales, leadership and more.
Our production managers are our single most important customer service reps in the field. You will be required to communicate and manage expectations of our clients and crews to successfully oversee each project through to completion. You will be responsible for successfully managing project budgets. Must be willing to grow personally and professionally, and work on your leadership skills alongside of perfecting your time management capabilities. Our project managers uphold and protect our reputation with their ability to monitor quality of work. You will be required to grow and develop paint crews and be responsible for keeping your crews motivated at all times.
- Call all customers by the Saturday preceding the production date. Set up pre-job walk-through, confirm colors, confirm details of the job, the start date and the time the crew will arrive.
- Schedule crews for each job.
- Order paint for delivery by the production start date.
- Meet the crew on the 1st day when they arrive at the customer's house to communicate requirements and expectations.-Either the Project Manager or their assistant stops by each job at least once a day to inspect the progress of the painting.-Must be available to deal with any issues, customer concerns/complaints during the process.
- The Project Manager sets up the final walk-through with the customer to inspect the work, correct any issues and collect funds/set up payment plan. Obtain referrals from customer.
- Forward all customer referrals to the Marketing group
- Qualify new crews
- Evaluate and correct all warranty requests in a timely fashion
- Must embody our core values: Pride, Perfection, Integrity and Enthusiasm
- Be comfortable in leadership role
- Must be clean cut and presentable with excellent customer service skills
- Able to resolve issues and deal with demanding customers
- Working knowledge of Excel and Google applications
- Proficient math skills
- Reliable transportation and vehicle insurance
- Available to work up to 12 hrs/day if required during the peak painting season