Company: Vivax Pros
Location: Denver Metro Area
WHAT MAKES VIVAX PROS the NO. 1 BEST PLACE TO WORK IN DENVER (according to the Denver Business Journal)?
- We are an industry leader having set the standard for service, innovation and growth
- Opportunity for growth- as a 7x Inc. 5000 winner, we are one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
- Other great perks like team potlucks, on site gym with free personal training, and the occasional friendly competition with some pretty awesome incentives
- Proud Winner of the BBB Torch Award for Business Ethics
WHY DO WE LIKE WORKING HERE?
When you get the opportunity to help build a company and measure your contributions (rather than clock in and clock out mentality) you feel a sense of ownership and pride. This is a company that promotes personal and professional growth. Growth in sales, leadership and more.
The Project Coordinator is the liaison between the Project Planners (Sales) and the Project Managers (Production). Once a job is booked, the Project Coordinator works directly with the client, overseeing all scheduling processes and ensuring the client's overall satisfaction throughout the duration of the job. Also responsible for maintaining a full schedule for the Production Managers and ensuring that the weekly revenue goals are met.
- Collects all new job folders and enters into Filemaker database
- Updates any missing information in database file from contract, verifies data is correct, makes introductory call to customer
- Confirms scope of work
- Works with HOA's and assists in confirming appropriate color choices
- Reports to the Coordinating Manager for goals and accountability
- Balancing customer and service timelines to effectively produce jobs with the best service
- Effectively manages 20-30 schedules on a daily basis
- Must embody our Core values: Pride, Perfection, Integrity, Enthusiasm and Ownership
- Self-managing, resilient and flexible
- Upbeat personality with strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Must be organized, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Customer Service and telephone skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Google applications
- Have a basic understanding of relational databases
- Excitement to be part of a growing team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment