Company: TNT Plumbing
Come Join Our Team!
A Veteran owned and operated company, TNT Plumbing’s mission is to deliver quality, integrity, and pride in craftsmanship and customer care during each visit. ALWAYS offering 10% OFF to Military, First Responders and their Families, TNT Plumbing cares about you and your project.
Owner Ronnie E. Thornton II is a seasoned professional with 18 years of experience in the plumbing industry. TNT Plumbing believes in completing their work at a reasonable price while offering substantial value to their customers.
- Provide customer service at the highest level, upholding the values of TNT Plumbing.
- Coordinate, troubleshoot, repair, inspect and maintain plumbing equipment including, but not limited to, faucets, lavatories, toilets, flush valves, sinks, water heaters, drinking fountains, domestic water heaters and boilers, garbage disposals, backflow devices and valves.
- Repair or replace water lines, domestic recirculation lines, and sewer lines.
- Respond to emergency plumbing calls such as clogged drains, broken water lines, frozen pipes, gas odors and possible gas leaks. Evaluate situation and take proper corrective action. Install new plumbing fixtures including, but not limited to, sinks, commodes, urinals, faucets, garbage disposals, domestic water heaters and related devices.
- Provide labor and material estimates related to plumbing for remodel projects.
- Coordinate inspections for contractor performed work in renovations and new construction projects.
- Maintain and repair all natural gas services including valves.
- Recommend repair needs to potentially eliminate ongoing and future repairs. Winterize homes. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, completion of G.E.D., or equivalent vocational school or short term courses resulting in Master Plumbers License.
- Five or more years of experience in related trade. Experience as maintenance and repair technician in public sector is preferred.
- Criminal background check required.
- Valid Colorado driver’s license with acceptable Motor Vehicle Record required.
- Valid Colorado Master Plumber License required for hire.
- Personal computer and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to perform math computations needed in trade.