Company: Peak Structural, Inc
Location: Palmer Lake, CO
If you enjoy the thrill of running warm leads and working with customers to design home repair solutions to permanently stabilize homes, then Peak Structural may be a culture where you thrive. Peak is a family owned business leading the way in foundation repair, waterproofing, and foam insulation.
Our team is growing! As a Design Specialist you’ll be well equipped with high quality training, and the knowledge to confidently work with our customers on a daily basis. The position offers a starting base salary and commission on every project sold. There is a real six-figure earning potential with our products and the training we offer.
What We Would Provide You
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- The best tools and training to get the job done the right way
- A team you can be proud of
- Warm leads
- Rich benefits package
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible scheduling
- The ideal candidate will have in-home sales experience or come from the residential real estate, window/siding, home inspection, or home improvement industry. You must have verifiable and stable sales experience. Construction experience and knowledge is preferred, but not required. The ideal candidate must also have strong listening, follow-up, and closing skills. You must be proficient working with computer software and be detail oriented, focused, and a team player. You will be driving your own vehicle to sales appointments, so a reliable vehicle is necessary. Most importantly, you must have strong ethics, high integrity and be committed to ALWAYS putting the customer first. For more information about Peak Structural, please visit our website at www.peakstructural.com