Company: Doctor Fix It
Location: Denver Metro Area
We are a family owned and operated business! We have been around since 1979, offering plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical services. We offer rich compensation and excellent earnings potential, an excellent benefit package, and the opportunity to develop professionally!
Job Type: Full-time
- Diagnose diverse service issues, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Educate clients on options to repair, update, clean, and replace HVAC equipment and any related items in the home as needed.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- At least five years’ experience as a residential HVAC Technician
- EPA certified
- NATE certified preferred
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with clients
- Be able to provide your own tools including, hand tools, drills, hand saws, electric testing meters, guages, vacuum pump, and CO meter. We will provide large tools such as recovery machine and tanks.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers
- Must have a valid driver's license upon employment and maintain throughout employment. Post-offer of employment, you must have and maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check and drug screen