Company: Fence Revolution
Location: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Join Our Team!
For Fence Revolution, fencing is about more than digging post holes and installing replacement fencing. It’s about helping people. Founded by Seth McLean in 2016, they’ve made it a point to approach every customer as an individual. No two people (or properties) are alike, and they consider it a privilege to make beautiful wood fence styles an option in any situation. Their passion for excellence and customer service has earned them a membership in the American Fence Association (AFA), and they’re determined to keep elevating their industry.
- Works closely with the owner to understand all aspects of the project, issues and time frames.
- Will supervise a team to complete specific fencing jobs (all types) providing directions to workers on the order of tasks to be performed.
- Plan daily tasks and work schedules so that conflicts do not occur.
- Inspect work performed by employees and provide constructive feedback.
- Will be responsible for all equipment and materials, including items such as a work truck and machinery.
- Constant communication with the owner to monitor progress.
- Must track and maintain the inventory of supplies and materials to guard ensure that vital materials are ordered and delivered in a timely manner to meet production schedule.
- Provide necessary input in project planning as requested.
- Responsible for communicating site rules regarding safety procedures and enforcing those rules.
- Will be responsible for training for new hires.
- Responsible for tracking employees’ hours and approving time cards for payroll.
- Other duties as assigned and needed.
- High school education or GED equivalent preferred
- 3-5 years of fencing experience
- Prior supervisory experience a must
- Five years of experience in a Construction industry desired