Company: Vivax Pros
Location: Denver Metro Area
Are you skilled in communication and customer service? Imagine working for a unique company where you're encouraged to utilize your personality. We promote from within and encourage both personal and professional growth in every individual who becomes a part of our team.
Do you have what it takes to be a BADASS?
WHAT MAKES VIVAX PROS the NO. 1 BEST PLACE TO WORK IN DENVER (according to the Denver Business Journal)?
- We are an industry leader having set the standard for service, innovation and growth
- Opportunity for growth- as a 7x Inc. 5000 winner, we are one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
- Other great perks like team potlucks, on site gym with free personal training, and the occasional friendly competition with some pretty awesome incentives
- Proud Winner of the BBB Torch Award for Business Ethics
WHY DO WE LIKE WORKING HERE?
When you get the opportunity to help build a company and measure your contributions (rather than clock in and clock out mentality) you feel a sense of ownership and pride. This is a company that promotes personal and professional growth. Growth in sales, leadership and more.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 401K contributions
- Health Care Benefits
- Comprehensive training programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Fun company events, BBQs, contests and community involvement
- On-site fitness facility with a trainer
- Paid Time Off
- Dog-Friendly Office!
- Interactive Contact Center Role
- Primary responsibilities to start include lots of Phone Customer Service
- Outbound calls (NO COLD CALLING whatsoever!)
- Learn the inner workings of the Marketing Department for a $40 million local and family-owned company!
- Those who work hard and combine skill, effort, and ambition will also have the opportunity to learn lead generation, social media management, business reputation management, blogging, content creation, marketing campaigns, lead tracking, and ROI management.
- Fast career advancement opportunities with an award-winning, rapidly growing company for people willing to put in the time, energy, and hard work to achieve it.
- Must embody our core values: Pride, Perfection, Integrity, Enthusiasm and Ownership
- Ability to make 80+ phone calls per day-Phone, computer, database competency
- Outgoing, personable and vibrant personality-Passionate and driven to success
- Willing to rise to challenges with an unfailing work ethic-Desire to learn and grow professionally