Company: Brothers Plumbing Heating & Electric
Location: Denver, Longmont, Castle Rock, Boulder
$5,000 Sign on Bonus for Licensed Electricians!
Brothers Plumbing Heating and Electric has been recognized multiple years by The Denver Post as a Top Place to Work and in 2016 received the City of Thornton’s “People’s Choice” Award.
If you’re an electrician who’s lost your “spark” of enthusiasm… Maybe it’s not the work, it’s who you’re working for! A lot of companies don’t “get” what makes you happy. We do!
Brothers has been serving Denver since 1980. We uphold beliefs and core values that set us apart. We consider ourselves family and hope that you will join our family too. We truly value each team member and create a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow with us. We have a fun work environment where you receive recognition and appreciation for the work you do!
LOOK WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER!
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Tool & Education accounts
- No 24 hour on call!
- Hourly plus monthly bonuses and commissions
- Fully stocked company truck saves on gas
- Paid ongoing weekly training
- Contests, spiffs & recognition and fun company events
We have an immediate need for responsible, motivated, hard-working electricians– LIKE YOU, to perform tasks relating to electrical repairs/installation of electrical equipment for residential and/or commercial customers. An electrician who knows how to provide excellent customer service.
- Are you Hungry, Humble and Honest? Brothers is the place for you! A career opportunity at Brothers can help you achieve higher levels of personal, financial and professional success. Take the next step! Call 303-450-4148 today or apply below.
- • Minimum: State of Colorado Residential Wireman License (RW) • Understand, diagnose, service, repair and install electrical concerns, components and equipment • Prior experience in the area of job site customer service • Valid Colorado Driver’s License• Have and maintain a Motor Vehicle Record in compliance with auto insurance requirements • Successfully complete all background checks, drug testing and employment screening • Neatly groomed per dress code policy