Company: Doctor Fix It
Location: Denver Metro Area
We have been around since 1979, offering plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical services. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefit package, and the opportunity to develop professionally!
Job Type: Full-time
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Educate clients on options to repair, update, clean, and replacement of electrical equipment and any related items in the home as needed.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- At least two years’ experience as a residential electrical technician
- Must provide your own basic tools including, hand tools, drills, hand saws, electric testing meters, fish tape.
- Must have a valid driver's license upon employment and maintain throughout employment.
- Post-offer of employment, you must have and maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check and drug screen.