Company: Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric
Location: Denver, CO
As a Top Workplace, we hire only the best! Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric is consistently named one of The Denver Post’s Top Workplaces from 2012 through 2020. We are honored to have been recognized through survey results from our own employees in the areas of employee appreciation, leadership, values, ethics, pay, benefits and more.
Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric is seeking experienced Plumbers to service and repair the equipment in our customers' homes. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the best places to work in Denver! If you are an experienced Plumber with excellent residential troubleshooting skills, we want to talk with YOU.
- No on-call shifts - EVER!
- 100% paid medical premiums for you AND your family
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5250 annually
- 401K plan with company match
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Excellent earning potential
- Fully stocked trucks, uniforms and field support
- Year-round work
- Paid training & on-going training to help you SUCCEED
- Amazing employee appreciation events
The Next Step:
Why Wait? Don't Wait. . . Call Now! 303-328-3097 and say you want to be part of one of Denver's Top Workplaces.
Remember the best time to find a GREAT job is when you have a good job!
- Addressing the customers' Plumbing concerns
- Thoroughly checking the entire Plumbing system for the customer
- Listening to the customer and providing suggestions and feedback to improve their existing system
- Completing all necessary repairs
- Completing all necessary paperwork
- You have at least 2 years of experience troubleshooting Residential Plumbing systems
- You have a Colorado Residential, Journeyman, or Master Plumbing license or be able to obtain one within 90 days of hire
- You qualify to drive a company vehicle
- You can pass a drug test
- You reside in a location from which you can commute to our office within 45 minute
- You enjoy working with people
- You have excellent communication skills