Paul Sutton’s Peak Structural is committed to our customers’ safety now and always. To ensure your health and the health of your family during this time, we are taking some extra precautions. Those include:
- Our team members that visit your home will no longer be shaking hands for a greeting.
- Our team members will work diligently to maintain a 6ft radius of space between you and them.
- Our installation teams are staggering their start times to limit exposure and prevent large gatherings.
- We are making sure our trucks are cleaned and wipe down frequently.
- Our customer-facing team members are taking their temperatures several times per day to self-monitor.
Paul and Lisa Sutton founded Peak Structural in 2002 on the conviction that people in need of help solving serious problems in their homes would respond enthusiastically to a different, more remarkable kind of customer experience than was widely available at the time. Now, Peak Structural is one of the largest foundation structural repair, crawl space repair, concrete repair and basement waterproofing service companies in Colorado’s Front Range.
With complimentary estimates for homeowners, their experienced, professional staff will work with you to evaluate your home and determine what is (and is not!) needed to fix it. They will address your questions and concerns and provide you with a written quote. They approach every job with professionalism and integrity, using patented, reliable, innovative products you can trust. You are assured of fair, honest and pre-set pricing. Wet basements and crawl spaces can cause mold, odor, and damage to floors and walls. Left unchecked, wet basements, unstable foundations, or mold issues can also decrease the value of your home. Cracked concrete slabs cause tripping hazards and decrease property value. When it’s time to sell, you will have to disclose these issues. Then, you’ll either fix the problem or take a steeply discounted offer.
Why not make the repairs now, preserve the value of your home, and enjoy your stable foundation, dry basement or level concrete? Peak Structural is ready to help you protect your investment!